I’ve been working with the guys at Feature.fm for a little while now to help them build the ultimate pre-save tool for artists and labels. The team there are really forward thinking and they asked me to help design the tool to meet artist’s and label’s needs first, so that’s exactly what we did. (For anybody not sure what a pre-save is, it’s the streaming equivalent of when you pre-order an album or single download so you get it in your music library on the day of release.)
Here’s why the Feature.fm pre-save tool is (I believe) the best on the market:
- It’s free – other pre-save tools exist but they can be expensive and require a subscription
- The Feature.fm pre-save tool is the first to offer Apple Music compatibility as well as Spotify and Deezer. Apple have only released this functionality recently.
- It’s easy to use – we understand that not everybody is tech savvy, and you don’t need to be to use this tool
- Converts to a Smart Link on release day – the pre-save link will automatically convert to a “listen now” link once your release is live, meaning you only ever need one link for the entire campaign
- Extra benefits – as well as giving users the opportunity to pre-save your song the tool also enables them to follow your artist profile. Great for building a fan base.